Strength or STR.
- Each point in strength boosts minimum and maximum damage by 1
- Weight limit by 20
- Every 10 points
- Each point also reduces the chance of being cursed by 0.7%
Intelligence or INT
- Each point in intelligence adds damage to magical attack
- 1% max SP
- Each point will also add 1 soft magic defense
- increase how much SP restore items heal for
- boost brewing success rate slightly
- Every 6 Int will boost natural SP regeneration by 1
- every 8 Int will boost max healing of heal skills.
- Int will also protect you from status ailments such as blind, sleep
chaos by 0.7% and
Dexterity or DEX
- Each point in dex boosts minimum and maximum damage with bows, guns, instruments
andwhips by 1
- Weight limit by 5
- Every point also adds 0.25 hit rate
variablecast time by 0.66% a point.
- Increases steal, disarming, cooking,
writting, brewing and smithing success rates
- Increases attack based on
levelof weapon used
- slightly boosts attack speed by 0.05 per point.
- Every point reduces the chance of an enemy being able to disarm you.
Constitution or CON
- Each point in
adds a maximum 2% max hp constitution
- Every 3 con is 1 soft
- Reduces the chance of being inflicted with bleeding, curse, poison, stun
silence by 0.7% a point. and Effectivenessof healing items is boosted by 1% per point.
- Every 5 points
HP regeneration by 9. boosts
- Every point adds
10max weight limit.
Agility or AGI
- Every point in agility will boost flee rate by 0.35
- Increase attack speed by 0.2
- Every point reduces the chance of being inflicted with Stone and hallucination status ailment by 0.7%
Luck or LUK
- Each point in luck adds 0.3% crit chance
- 0.1% perfect dodge
- Boosts success rate of cooking, writting, brewing and smithing
- Every 5 luk reduces an enemy’s chance to crit on you by 1%
- Every 5 luk adds 1 attack
- Also slightly decreases the chance of a status ailment being inflicted on you by 0.2% per point.
- HP or Health points, is your maximum life force. If this hits zero, you die and need to respawn at your saved location
- SP or Spiritual power, is your maximum energy allowing you to use skills
Soft defense and Soft magic defense
are points aquired through con and int. It is represented in your status window
- as an example 1+5. the +5 is from having 5 con, each soft defense is -1 damage from attacks.
Hard defense and Hard magic defense
are points acquired from equipment and cards. It is represented by the first number, so the 1 in the 1+5 example. each hard defense is a 1% damage reduction
- So as another example if you had say 50+60 defense. 50 from armors and 60 from con. Then you took a hit for 1,000 damage, first the 50 hard defense, or 50% physical reduction kicks in knocking it down to 500. Then the 60 soft defense kicks in knocking it down to 440.
- Flee lets you avoid physical attacks higher flee is very important for evasive classes lacking in heavy armor. For every 1 flee above the enemy hit rate is a 5% chance to dodge a physical attack.
- Hit is very self explanitory, increasing your chance to hit the target. For every hit rate above the enemy flee is a 5% chance to hit.
- Crit or Critical is the chance you will inflict a critical blow bypassing enemy defence
- P-Dodge lets you dodge any form of attack with a lucky dodge
- ASPD is your attack speed, 50 is the maximum attack speed one can achieve, this is about 5 auto attacks a second. every 10 aspd is an attack per second. Example: 0 aspd is an attack every 1.2 seconds. 10 aspd is an attack every 1 second. 20 aspd is an attack every 0.8 seconds. 30 aspd is an attack every 0.6 seconds, 40 aspd every 0.4 seconds and lastly, 50 aspd is an attack every 0.2 seconds.
- Cast time is the amount of time needed to cast a spell or skill, this can be reduced with DEX by 0.66% a point. 150 dex being instant cast.
- After cast is a delay before you can use any skill again
- After cast is reduced based on crit rate. Each crit reduces After cast delay by 0.5%
- During a cooldown period, you can use various skills, just not the skill on cooldown.