Strength or STR.
- Each point in strength boosts minimum and maximum damage by 1
- Weight limit by 20
- Every 10 points
- Each point also reduces the chance of being cursed by 0.7%
Intelligence or INT
- Each point in intelligence adds damage to magical attack
- 1% max SP
- Every 10 int will also add 1 soft magic defense.
- increase how much SP restore items heal for
- boost brewing success rate slightly
- Every 6 Int will boost natural SP regeneration by 1
- every 8 Int will boost max healing of heal skills.
- Int will also protect you from status ailments such as blind, sleep,
chaos by 0.7% and
Dexterity or DEX
- Each point in dex boosts minimum and maximum damage with bows, guns, and instruments by 1.
- Weight limit by 5
- Every point also adds 0.25 Precision
- Increases steal, disarming, cooking, writing, brewing,and smithing success rates
- Increases attack based on the
levelof weapon used
- Every 18 dex adds 1 aspd
- Every point reduces the chance of an enemy being able to disarm you.
Constitution or CON
- Each point in
adds a maximum 2% max hp constitution
- Every 10 con adds 1 soft
- Reduces the chance of being inflicted with bleeding, curse, poison, stun
silence by 0.7% a point. and Effectivenessof healing items is boosted by 1% per point.
- Every 5 points
HP regeneration by 9. boosts
- Every point adds
10max weight limit.
Agility or AGI
- Every point in agility will boost flee rate by 0.35
- Every 6 agility adds 1 aspd
- Every point reduces the chance of being inflicted with Stone and hallucination status ailment by 0.7%
Luck or LUK
- Each point in luck adds 0.3% Critical Cast
- 0.1% perfect dodge
- Boosts success rate of cooking, writing, brewing, and smithing
- Every 5 luk reduces an enemy’s chance to crit on you by 1%
- Every 5 luk adds 1 attack
- Also slightly decreases the chance of a status ailment being inflicted on you by 0.2% per point.
- HP or Health points, is your maximum life force. If this hits zero, you die and need to respawn at your saved location
- SP or Spiritual power, is your maximum energy allowing you to use skills
Soft defense and Soft magic defense
are points aquired through con and int. It is represented in your status window
- as an example 1+5. the +5 is from having 50 con, each soft defense is a 1% chance to block a physical attack, well each soft magic defense is a 1% chance to completely block a magical attack.
Hard defense and Hard magic defense
are points acquired from equipment and cards. It is represented by the first number, so the 1 in the 1+5 example. each hard defense is a 1% damage reduction
- So as another example if you had say 50+6 defense. 50 from armors and 6 from con. Then you took a hit for 1,000 damage, first the 50 hard defense, or 50% physical reduction kicks in knocking it down to 500.
- Flee lets you avoid physical attacks higher flee is very important for evasive classes lacking in heavy armor. For every 1 flee above the enemy hit rate is a 5% chance to dodge a physical attack. An example is that your opponent has 50 precision, you have 50 flee. you have a 0% chance to flee, but at 55 flee against 50 precision you have a 25% chance to flee the attack, 70 flee against 50 precision will almost guarantee you successfully dodge the attack.
- Precision is a simple concept, each point in precision over your opponent’s flee rate is a 5% chance to hit. It also represents your cast time reduction, for example having 50 precision means your cast time will be 50% shorter making a 10 second cast time into 5 seconds.
- The critical cast is the chance a melee attack will perform a defense bypassing critical hit, also the aftercast delay of various skills. so for example a knight with 50 critical cast has a 50% chance to inflict a defense bypass crit attack, were as a wizard with 50 critical cast will have half their after cast delay reduced.
- P-Dodge lets you dodge any form of attack with a lucky dodge
- ASPD is your attack speed, 50 is the maximum attack speed one can achieve, this is about 5 auto attacks a second. every 10 aspd is an attack per second. Example: 0 aspd is an attack every 1.2 seconds. 10 aspd is an attack every 1 second. 20 aspd is an attack every 0.8 seconds. 30 aspd is an attack every 0.6 seconds, 40 aspd every 0.4 seconds and lastly, 50 aspd is an attack every 0.2 seconds. This also includes midpoints like 45 Aspd would be about 0.3 seconds an attack.
- During a cooldown period, you can use various skills, just not the skill on cooldown.