Blacksmiths can forge weapons from different materials. Forged weapons do not have Card Slots.
When forging a weapon there are 3 available slots that may be fitted with Star Crumbs. One, two, and three Star Crumbs will (respectively) add +10, +15, and +25 seeking damage to all attacks from the weapon. The extra damage cannot miss and ignores defense.
Additional player created weapons and armor can be imbued with an elemental property by handing it over to an enchanter class who can imbue it.
1. Make sure that all of the necessary items are in your inventory (not your cart). Then use the necessary hammer for the weapon level you wish to create (Iron Hammer for Lv1, Golden Hammer for Lv2 and Oridecon Hammer for Lv3 weapons). Once you click OK (or press enter) the hammer will disappear even if you quit.
2. A list of weapons you can forge will appear. Select the weapon you wish to create and continue.
3. A second window will appear detailing which items will be used up by the forging attempt. There are also 3 spaces to place Star Crumbs.
4. Drag and drop the extra materials from your inventory to the slots to add them to the weapon. Even if the forging attempt fails the items on the list as well as those in the slots will be lost.
5. If the forge is successful the newly created weapon will appear in your inventory.
Success Rate = [50 + (Anvil) + (Weaponry Research Level) + (Oridecon Research Level if Weapon Lv3) + (JobLv × 0.2) + (STR × 0.05) +
(DEX × 0.1) + (LUK × 0.1) - (Weapon Level) - (Star Crumbs)]%
|Weapon Level||Base Success Rate|
| Weaponry Research Level Bonus Success Rate |
| Oridecon Research Level Bonus Success Rate |
| Anvil Item Bonus Success Rate |
Oridecon Anvil 3%
Golden Anvil 5%
Emperium Anvil 10%
| Smith Skills Level Bonus Success Rate |
For Forgers there is a system in which you are ranked amongst all your peers of who can make the most weapons.
- Rank Point +1: For upgrading a level 1 weapon that you have forged to +10.
- Rank Point +10: For successfully creating a level 3 weapon that contains
- Rank Point +25: For upgrading a level 2 weapon that you have forged to +10.
- Rank Point +1000: For upgrading a level 3 weapon that you have forged to +10.
The same above formulas apply, however the armor variants affect success instead. Armor can be outfitted with up to 3 interior padding for 10, 15 and 25 soft defense and magic defense