Blacksmiths can forge weapons from different materials. Forged weapons do not have Card Slots.
When forging a weapon there are 3 available slots that may be fitted with Star Crumbs. One, two, and three Star Crumbs will (respectively) add +5, +10, and +20 seeking damage to all attacks from the weapon. The extra damage cannot miss and ignores defense.
Additional player-created weapons and armor can be imbued with an elemental property using an elemental stone in the crafting process.
1. Make sure that all of the necessary items are in your inventory (not your cart). An Anvil and Portable Furnace are required to use the smithing skill.
2. A list of weapons you can forge will appear. Select the weapon you wish to create and continue.
3. A second window will appear detailing which items will be used up by the forging attempt. There are also 3 spaces to place Star Crumbs.
4. Drag and drop the extra materials from your inventory to the slots to add them to the weapon. Even if the forging attempt fails the items on the list as well as those in the slots will be lost.
5. If the forge is successful the newly created weapon will appear in your inventory.
Success Rate = [30 + (Weaponry Research Level) + (JobLv × 0.2) + (STR × 0.05) +
(DEX × 0.1) + (LUK × 0.1) - (elemental stone)]%
- (Star Crumbs)]%
For Forgers there is a system in which you are ranked amongst all your peers of who can make the most weapons.
- Rank Point +1: For smithing, a 4 star crumbed weapon
- Rank Point +10: For smithing, a 3 star crumbed elemental weapon
- Broken Rusty Blades
- Broken Rusty Cleavers
- Sharp Scales
- Decayed Nails
- Wolf Claws
- Iron ore
- mithril ore
- 1-carat diamond
- 2-carat diamond
- 3-carat diamond
- Flame heart
- mystic frozen
- rough wind
- great nature
- Sun Ruby
- Blood Diamond
- Moon pearl
- Ethereal Opal
- Refined Quartz
- Star Crumb