The scribe class can use its writing abilities to create various scrolls, manuals and book class weapons, following much the same formula as alchemist and blacksmith.
- Make sure that all of the necessary items are in your inventory (not your cart). A Pencil Case and Manuscript are required to use the writing skill.
- A list of items you can write will appear, select what you want to write out of the list.
- If successful, the written item will appear in your inventory.
[25 + (Writing Level) + (JobLv × 0.2) + (STR × 0.05) +
(DEX × 0.1) + (LUK × 0.1) – (exp manual)]%
|Exp Manual (200%)||-20%|
|Valkyrie Manual (300%)||-30%|
- Rank Point +1: For creating any writing item
- Rank Point +5: for creating a valkyrie manual
- worn out magic scroll
- old magic book
- bookclip of memory
- torn magic book
- worn out page
- bloody page
- Poring Card
- Drops Card
- Poporing Card
- Marin Card
- Yggdrasil Leaf